Welcome to IGETBAR. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Intellectual Property: IGETBARand all of its contents, including but not limited to text, images, logos, graphics, audio and video files, are protected by intellectual property laws. Unless expressly authorized, any use, copying, or distribution of any content on this website is strictly prohibited.
- Website Use: You agree to use the services provided by IGETBARonly for lawful purposes and to comply with applicable laws and regulations in Australia and its states and territories, including but not limited to Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, the Australian Capital Territory, and the Northern Territory. You may not use IGETBAR for any fraudulent, abusive, harassing, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, violent, or other inappropriate activities. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove any user-generated content.
- Account Registration: Some features and services may require you to register an account on IGETBAR. You must provide accurate, complete, and truthful information and are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. You may not use someone else’s account or password and must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or other security breach.
- Orders and Payments: You may purchase products and services through IGETBAR. When placing an order, you must provide accurate, complete, and truthful information and are responsible for paying the cost of the goods or services purchased. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: IGETBARand its content are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties. We do not warrant the security, reliability, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of IGETBAR, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of IGETBAR.
- Modifications and Termination: We reserve the right to modify, update, or terminate IGETBARor any portion thereof at any time.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and its states and territories, and shall apply without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be resolved by the courts located in Melbourne, Victoria or Sydney, New South Wales.