When a IGET disposable vape tastes burnt after charging, it can be attributed to a few different factors. Here are a few possible reasons for this issue:
1. Overheating: Charging the battery of the disposable vape activates the heating element. If the device gets too hot during the charging process, it can cause the e-liquid to overheat and produce a burnt taste. This can happen if the charging cable or battery is faulty or if the device is left charging for an extended period.
2. Coil Damage: The heating coil within the vape can become damaged or worn out over time. If the coil is not functioning properly, it may not heat the e-liquid evenly, leading to a burnt taste. Charging the device can exacerbate this issue, as it puts additional strain on the coil.
3. Low E-liquid Levels: If the disposable vape has low e-liquid levels, the wick may not be adequately saturated. When the heating element is activated during charging, it can cause the dry wick to burn, resulting in a burnt taste. It’s important to ensure that the disposable vape is adequately filled with e-liquid before charging.
4. Contaminated E-liquid: Sometimes, the e-liquid used in disposable vapes may contain impurities or contaminants. These impurities can cause the coil to burn and result in an unpleasant taste. It’s crucial to use high-quality e-liquids from reputable sources to minimize the risk of contamination.
To prevent a burnt taste after charging a disposable vape, here are a few steps you can take:
1. Use a High-Quality Charger: Ensure that you are using a charger specifically designed for the disposable vape and that it is in good working condition. Using a faulty or incompatible charger can lead to overheating and subsequent burnt taste.
2. Avoid Overcharging: Do not leave the disposable vape plugged in for an extended period after it has reached a full charge. Overcharging can cause the device to overheat and potentially damage the heating element.
3. Check E-Liquid Levels: Before charging, make sure that the disposable vape has sufficient e-liquid. Keeping the wick properly saturated will help prevent a burnt taste during and after charging.
4. Replace the Disposable Vape: If you consistently experience a burnt taste after charging, it may be a sign that the disposable vape is reaching the end of its lifespan. Consider replacing it with a new one to ensure a fresh and enjoyable vaping experience.
By following these precautions and addressing any potential issues, you can prevent a burnt taste after charging your disposable vape. Remember to read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for charging and using the device to ensure optimal performance and taste.